Monday, August 17, 2009

wadda STeWpid story,But I LIkE IT:) Written By:Not ME!!!

You Pick A Black Jacket That A Had A 5 On It So You Went To The Room With A 5 On It && Opend The Door & Went In && On The Bed Was The Most Prettiest Guy You Have Ever Seen You Liked The Way His Hair Was Fiexd "Hello ___." "How Do You Know My Name?" "Don't Question I Just Know This Stuff." He Smiled At You "Heeere's Your Jacket." You Manged To Blurt Out. "Keep It." He Smiled At You "No No I Could Take This." "Keep It I Want You To Have It." He Got Up And Went To Kiss You Hardly & Pulled You To The Bed. You Looked At Him "I Love You." He Smiled "I Was Hopeing You Would Say That...I Love You Too" "I'm Ready For Us To Make Love If You Want To." You Blushed & He Kissed You && Slid His Hand Up Your Shirt & Unhooked Your Bra & He Took Off His Shirt & You Took Off Yours && He Was Rubbing You Them "There So Prefect I Don't Know What To Do Hold Them Of Bite Them." "Bite Them." You Winked & He Bit You Them You Let Out A Loud Moan And You Know What Happens Next Sleep In His Arms.Then Next Moring You Had Already Woken Up && You Were Playing With His Hair && He Woke Up && He Kissed You Soflty "____ Will You Be My Everything?" " Yes Isac I Will." && You Kissed Him Softly*******Random Day*********You Had Just Had Sex With Isac Last Night You Were Wanting To Have A Baby Soo bad && Had Some Test's In The Bathroom && Took One You Waited 5mins && You heard A Lil Beep && It Said A Lil Pink Line "OH MY GOD ISAC COME HERE!!!" "WHAT IS IT ARE YOU OK!?!?!" "yea I'm Preagnet." "I'm Gonna Be A Dad!!" He Grabed You And Kissed You "I Know I Don't Have A Ring But ___ ___ ___ Will You marry me?" "Yes !!!!". On Your Wedding Day You Had Just Said I Do When You Water Broke && 7 Hours Later "Lilly Marie Sanders Was Born Congrates~

No comments:

Post a Comment